Birthday 26 Birthday 26

I'm in a funny situation where your birthday is one day before mine, so each and every year, at this date, I come to Newgrounds to see what you've cooked on your birthday and re-watch the one that corresponds to my age.
Although I'm not invested in animation, I do have something I wish to try and do but haven't come to fruition as of yet, since it depends not only on inspiration but also resources.
So... keep up the strength. I wish you the best of luck and a happy birthday one day late!

Before the Mission Before the Mission

The piece seems very well animated in more complex transitions, but.. the joke itself was a little too cheap. [Shadow also looks out of his temper. He sure is always grumpy, but not at the point of blasting a videogame or so... but I might just be over thinking about it.]
As of the sound quality the sound effects looked awesome, but the voices would have been better.
The backgrounds were also good, no complaints. All fine considering a solo project.

Refine art and work those ideas better and you'll be just in the right way!
7/10

Mckodem responds:

Thank you for the feedback. I didn't know how to show it but shadow had been trying to beat the game for the long time, that's why when we see Rouge she's just bored, until she sees the game getting to him. Thanks again.

TOME Episode 01 TOME Episode 01

Ya know...

Awesome, and you know the number of fans is already high, putting together TTA fans and the 'newcomers'. A job worth following. Keep it up o/
Oh, and nice Easter Egg. XDD

SplitMan SplitMan

Pros.
-Simple and well used platform phisis.
-Cool puzzles. You explored very well the possibilities of the 'splitting' ability.
-Single but enjoyable music.

But there are a few bugs:
-There was a screen glitch when one my clone died to the last drill, on the last stage, before the end.
-The big crates can be pushed a pixel with a single clone if you run, jump and collide with one of the sides. Thus, with patience, avoiding having to get 2 or more copies to pull it.

Very catching game.
8/10.

Thing-Thing Arena 3 Thing-Thing Arena 3

Executing

To execute, hit the foe one time with the lead pipe then press F to get him. F again to execute.

and VERY NICE GAME.(I'm still trying to get all the medals XDD)
Over 10 Score

Commie Cannon Commie Cannon

Funny Idea

2/5 just for the Idea =D
+ 3/5 for the simple but fun

Patient Zero Patient Zero

I used to visit the audio portal more frequently in the years past, but coming back today and finding such amazing music pieces is refreshing.
I'm currently binge-listening to your submission list while at work, so... keep up the good work man!

Coffee-Break responds:

Thanks for the kind words! I'm glad you like my work.

Zelda - Music Box House Zelda - Music Box House

Remembers me of the good times

This remembers me of when I reactivated the music box, and all the gibdos started "running away" hahahaha!
They fear happiness.
Good work.

AOSTH - Robotnik just upgraded AOSTH - Robotnik just upgraded

Really good

Nothing to say but "PINGAS IS BACK"